Hear Lies Hear Lies

Sounds to me like your screams have very much improved brotha, I gotta get back on this newgrounds game myself, but damn good to hear you still shredding ;) Singing's always on point and the chuggs are still your area of mastery, haha

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Cheers brother, much appreciated! :)

Beyond The Dimension of Hate Beyond The Dimension of Hate

Totally brutal

I am so gonna hit this up with the angriest stuff I can write hahaha Nicely done duderman.

Kill it, brother. :)

!FUCK YOU! (Tuesday) !FUCK YOU! (Tuesday)

All of my love for this

Totally sweet vokillings here my broman! Hope we can collaborate sometime again, would love to kill some tracks with you again!

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

For sure, man. Totally would dig that. Been far too long since we slayed some motherfuckers. haha.

Getting some extra free time on mondays and tuesdays, so doing a little more writing. :) Also, start some vocal training with a dude that learned from the same guy that trained Chris Cornell!! haha, that will be AWESOME.

Thanks duder. Glad you dig it.!

Far Away From You Far Away From You

Can't believe I hadn't reviewed this

Dude, you amaze me with this song, you just display your awesome vocal talents so friggin well in this one. I had to take a singing course to even be able to reach what you've got here. Awesome brother.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Holy crap dude! I haven't seen you in ages. How's shit going?
Thanks for stoppin by, man! Glad to see ya.\m/

\m/_Human Catastrophe_\m/ \m/_Human Catastrophe_\m/

Duuuuuuder

glad to see you back in the game man, sadly my mac finally decided it was time for me to stop recording, I hope to get something going for recording sometime soon. Great job my man!

XxCRUCIFIEDxX responds:

ELF OF CHAOS!!!!! Brother!!!! Gotta get you up and runnin man. Need to do another collab soon man.

Thanks again for your support

\m/ HAIL! \m/

Longing For You Longing For You

woooo

now this definitely fits that romance feel you were going for duder, I know badmaninc is already attempting something, but would you mind if I tried my own version? I've got my own little ideas here and there, still absolutely love the rhythms and melody of this whole thing dude! Keep it up!

5/5 10/10

Dimoria responds:

Do what makes you happy.

Eyes Of The Cemetary Eyes Of The Cemetary

sweeet

awesome job man, vox, they shall be done :D

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Waiting to hear what you do with it.
I hope Schleif takes this up, as well. Fuck, you guys should do a collab. haha.

Death Virus Death Virus

my comp doth crashed

from the epic :D sweetness in a compy chip man.

CyriltheWolf responds:

oh no, not teh compies. :D

The Titty Ditty The Titty Ditty

boobs are what power the internet

hahaha, this made me smile man, great job

TheBardOfBlasphemy responds:

lol... now i've got this odd image of a bunch of wires coming out of some ungodly huge boobies... and all the computers connected to the wires... kind of like Matrix I suppose.

Too true though... all power to the boobs.

Cheers for the listen man :D

Titanium Assault Titanium Assault

ohgawd

man, this is just a winning piece of metal brutality right here :D love how the song was structured, all the rhythms, especially on bard's vocals!

Devastus responds:

Thanks dude, I definitely have to agree that bard did a fantastic job :P